User Manual for Stopwatch feature

Hello everybody, I would like to know your opinions, if or how to better describe functions on a watchface I am about to publish. So far I tried this, but I am leaning to try making a video.

1 Like

Nice work Peter but for me I am not understanding it quickly . I would have to look at the watch to give a better opinion . Sadly I am not premium or Pro . For me I think the Colour coding is good . I would just indicate where the Tap Pads are with the different colours and Title them . I think people are going to just have to try it .

1 Like

You are right, I am maybe overcomplicating it, video will solve it best

3 Likes

I find it difficult to know where to tap for functions. There is no agreed way. Some folks have put in a menu, which helps as well. I’'ve started to use buttons as images, which fit in between tickmarcks:

I think what it comes down to, is an easy and clear way to visualise where to tap.

3 Likes

@petruuccios
Sorry, but…it seems to me a bit intricate. Not so easy to understand.
All those dotted lines with arrows, are confounding. Would be better, for me, a single shot for function with what you have to press in good evidence.

2 Likes

I wanted to point out which tap options are available in which state and what they cause. The dashed lines should mean some kind of way back to previous states. But I admit it is hard to imagine it all.

2 Likes

It is a Difficult one . People who want a Split Time Chrono on thier Smart Watch will not be Stupid . Since you have the Legends ( in the Tap Areas ) changing on the Face I think you just need a basic indication in the Promo of the 4 Tap areas . Many will enjoy discovering how it works . Little is More .

3 Likes

So to close this topic I made some simple image with main features listed and attached short video.
Thanks for opinions.

4 Likes

Beautiful Watch Peter . Well done with the Video . I think Many would love to Sync that and discover how it works for themselves . Inspired Split Hand :::)))

1 Like

wearing it now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes