Using cyan, magenta and yellow mixed with red, green and blue to create new colors ie in digits

1 Like

I don’t think people look at thier watches that Long. Just keep it Fun.

Too true.

1 Like

Well, I’ve got my wheels set up for hours and minutes, in handy little 3500x3500 images…

I’ve made twenty segments for the last digit of the minutes, and twelve for the first digit. Otherwise the distance between them would be too big for one to be able to see them glide in. The next numeral would be off screen.
I haven’t decided how to do the seconds yet, but they will have to go on a different “system”.

1 Like

3500X350 ? Gulp. :trophy:

I just can’t get a good result on this idea. I really hope someone can pick it up and run with it.

1 Like

I am absolutly delighted to have been Introduced to the Colour Maths. Much appresiated. I jave some real work on so that is taking precedence. I did some colour mixing stuff a while ago but did not know the maths of the Colours . I was looking at TGB but that dont work. Starang as we are dealing witj light. I have in mind some Colour mixing Discs that Morph into hands after a few seconds . If you looat my work you will see I am Analogue first.

thanks @russellcresser . I’m really into trying to get various effects by trig and logic right now, but I have a few other ideas in mind.
I can see there are sections with people needing help with various stuff, and a place in resources for my kind of thinking. I’d like to think I have some really good ideas, but in the end it’s about presentation, and that is just not my strong suit.
Thanks for all your input!

1 Like

Just Keep Contributing . Not much Kudos I am afraid but there are a Few that really appreciate it . Some are Sync Hunting some are interested in Elevating the Craft .