Utc time + 1 hour & utc +2

Hi to everyone
I would create a watch face with double time. I found the tag for UTC time, but i need UTC +1 hour for solar time in Italy and UTC +2 hours for legal time. Someone could give me the tag/expression to do this?
Any help will be appreciated :grinning:
Cheers

Ok, let me work through how you might do this ā€¦

#DUh# returns the UTC hour in the range 1ā€¦12

((#DUh#-1)%12) returns the UTC hour in the range 0ā€¦11

(((#DUh#-1)%12)+1) returns the UTC hour in the range 1ā€¦12

So

(((#DUh#+0)%12)+1) returns UTC+1 in the range 1ā€¦12

(((#DUh#+1)%12)+1) returns UTC+2 in the range 1ā€¦12

You could do the same with #DUk# if you replace 12 with 24 to give UTC+X in the range 1ā€¦24

I hope that helps.

Hi
Thx very very much for your reply :grinning:. I tried your expression, but i think i badly explained myself:unamused:.
The expression it works, but the second hour hand remains still. I would have had a second Hr hand (UTC +1/+2) that moved as a normal hour hand, but with a different hour. May be it is possible?
I know I am inopportune, but could i request for another question? Unfortunately iā€™m really a beginner.
So, this is my problem. I would graphically represent the charge of the watch battery wit a small moving hand i 2 different scenery :
A) Small hand indicating battery power inside a full circle
B) Small hand indicating battery power inside a half circle
I tried inserting a lot of tags, expressions [#BLN# / *(-150+(#BLN#3))] in the rotation field, but with no success.
May you tell me which are the right formulas? Thx so much and excuse me for disturbing :blush:
Have a great day