Utilisateur impossible a bloquer , Unable to block user

qui peux m’aider j’ai bloquer un utilisateur mais il revient toujours comment faire

1 Like

You said .

who can help me I blocked a user but it always comes back how to do it

I say .

Why did you block them ? Yes that Blocking does not work . So just Ignore them . Make sure you do not follow them and REPORT them to Little Labs .
It is a Shame that the Experience on Facer is Spoiled by a Few .
Pourquoi les as-tu bloqués ? Oui, le blocage ne fonctionne pas. Alors ignorez-les. Assurez-vous de ne pas les suivre et SIGNALEZ-les à Little Labs.
Il est dommage que l’expérience sur Facer soit gâchée par quelques-uns.

3 Likes

j’ai beau le faire en signalement mais ca marche pas et de plus je ne le suis pas du tout

1 Like

ca devient problematique avec l’utilisateur en question a chaque fois qui ecris sur mes cadrans ca me bloque mon ordinateur suis oblige de relancer l’application sur mon ordinateur et de plus indique utilisateur malveillant

1 Like

So you are saying that if someone comments on one of your Faces it stops you Computer working ? Have you tried asking them What their Beef is ? I don’t think We have heard of this problem before . You must try post some screen grabs of what you are taking about and perhaps do a bit of the translating . Then you might find others joining in on the Topic .
Donc vous dites que si quelqu’un commente l’un de vos visages, cela empêche votre ordinateur de fonctionner ? Avez-vous essayé de leur demander quel est leur bœuf ? Je ne pense pas que nous ayons déjà entendu parler de ce problème. Vous devez essayer de publier quelques captures d’écran de ce que vous racontez et peut-être faire un peu de traduction. Ensuite, vous pourriez trouver d’autres personnes qui se joignent au sujet.

1 Like

A comment on a Face isn’t going to stop a computer working. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

My ex boss used to say that i was a very responsible person - if something went wrong i was always responsible. A virus might stop a computer from working but a comment - no. It’s nearly always a user error. If we get more info we can maybe help.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I would love to learn more details about this. I am not being sarcastic. I have a background in consumer security. Yes, as suggested please include a screenshot. Also please let us know what operating system you are running and what type of security you are using that reported the problem. Just to be sure something was not lost in translation, you mention a “malicious user” as a person, or do you mean a malicious file?

1 Like