VAR_1 toggle broken?

All faces where I used #VAR_1# and the toggle function no longer seem to work since yesterday.

Other variables seem to work. Any idea if I am the only one or if this is a bug somewhere?

thanks for any feedback.

1 Like

Oh Dear. Might have to wait till later for the Fix. The Server is reset on Fridays. So the Gringe has stolen 1.

I just synced a chrono face I made a few days ago. It is working Fine. Do you mean on a Face you are working on. Don’t forget the # _ not - .
I will run a test in a few minutes.

Works for Me on my GW4

@tom.vannes I what way does yor watch react but not toggle the number.

The watch typically vibrates when I touch the screen.
I did the same test with VAR_6 and that works fine.

1 Like

Yeah screen tap vibration down to watch. All I can recomend is a reinstalation of the companion app. A pain putting all your faces back. I think it is a line of code in the app got corrupted . Have you tried ==true.

I just checked my current watchface at 7:25 am or 12:25 UTC and VAR_1 is working fine including the vibration on my Fossil Carlyle.

1 Like

Darn! Re-installation actually resolved it. Thanks all for your support.
Just wonder how that happened…

2 Likes

Maybe @russellcresser’s Marvin the bot® had a case of indigestion on your watch. :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

One thing I know is that Facer is not sent to us as Binary . The level of coding we get sent will not have a CRC ( Cyclic Redundancy Check ) so Marvin would never now if something went missing .
I am so glad you sorted it . I hate those things . It makes you feel like you don’t know what you are doing .
I get some very strange things happening on Creator . It often feels like I am sharing the page and someone it mucking about with it . So that’s Me and Marvin Paranoid .

BTW that test has 8 syncs so far . I am going to leave it up . See if it Charts . I would not actually be surprised . I think there are two kinds using Facer , Designer / Makers and the Others .

2 Likes