Vintage digital? No, it is all analog

I knew I had to use my rolling numbers formulas for something again. It is just too good of an effect.

This is probably not something many will want to use, but I sort of like the vintage “jump” watch style watches.

The bottom AM PM disc actually follows the sunrise and sunset hours. I hope all watches support this.

@tom.vannes I had to replace the sliding doors with a sequence or the cover would have just floated over the hour and minute dials. :smiley:

The preview doesn’t let you speed up time or switch to AOD anymore? :frowning:

7 Likes

Oh, now there is no preview for free watchfaces anymore…

There’s been a discussion about premium watchfaces preview not working.
Now Facer fixed the problem by removing preview from all of them… :rofl:
Cool solution.

Your watchface now looks like (in preview) it doesn’t work well.
It counts 48…49…45.

Nice design, BTW.

2 Likes

That’s sad. It works fine in the actual Facer app but does anyone actually use that ad filled “thing”?

1 Like

Love those rolling numbers! Looks cool!

1 Like

Great job bud, and yes, it looks like @Facer_Official need to fix the preview, as well as the missing AOD option :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you :). My right arm is in pain after sculpting the moon guy in Nomad for a couple of hours or more.

2 Likes

:joy: I’m sending a team round to help you out :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha :smiley:

It’s just a bit uncomfortable on the sofa with the arm rest so high I have to elevate my painting arm in a weird position.

1 Like

I think theyre working on it

1 Like

Cool design!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Since apparently they never will fix the iPad browser issue I started testing out the competitors app. This is one of the faces I would like to port over. My question is: Who owns it? Me or Facer?

As far I understand the terms of service, you own it, but Facer has the right to use it for marketing purposes, commercialize it without compensation, and a few more things.

Ah, cool. There are a couple of mine I really miss using.