Visibilty for Weather

Sorry inspection mode now enabled

ok so far i understand

ok next you can add as many images as you like to make it look more real just be sure to use transparent png images ok.

got it now rain and lightining. is that the same concept and formula

Lighting is quite easy i will show but i like to make it move as well as just flash on and off so i use

X : (10+(sin(((#DWFSS#/100)360) 5/180*pi))50)
Y : (10-(cos(((#DWFSS#/100)360) 5/180
pi))*50)

Hight : (2tan(#DWFSS#/5))
Width : (2
tan(#DWFSS#/5))

All the figures can be moved around but this gives quite a nice random jumpy effect

is this the same formulA for rain

no rain has always been a bit more awkward so i tend to overlay a small gif image on top to show the rain effect
a bit like this

one major thing to learn is the the opacity function is not great with all the fields so rather than using that to turn off the bits you dont want to use simply change the images Y coordinates to 999 that sends it off screen them when needed switch them back

thanks for the help
so i can also set expressions to change with current conditions now
for rain you have a sequence now what do i do to make the rain animation only show when its raining because i\the weather tags doesnā€™t work with sequence

as i said use the tag in the Y section and set to 999 if not needed

1 Like

This one could help you, too maybe ā€¦

1 Like

thank you
inspector mode is off

Hmmm ā€¦ thatĀ“s strange. ItĀ“s marked as ā€œonā€. Maybe itĀ“s because itĀ“s not published yet ā€¦

Thats looking really great mate love the animations well done

can you put inspection mode on still off

please help me with fog and snow. iā€™ve been trying to figure both out but i cant get fog to move so it looks like fog and not clouds and how do i animate for clear sky
thank you