Want to change hand starting position

I’ve been working on figuring this out myself, but I’m stuck. I have a design in which 12:00 is meant to be at the bottom instead of the top and the hands will rotate counter-clockwise. I have figured out the counter-clockwise motion using (-(#DWFMS#)), but I can’t sort out how to position the starting point to be at the bottom. If you’re looking at the watch screen, I want 12:00 to be where 6:00 would be and 3:00 where 9:00 would be. All of this because I like to where my watch on my left wrist with the face on the inside and I want to be able to turn the watch over so the buttons don’t face my wrist. This is needlessly complicated, but its either this or buy a smart watch with a “lefty” mode.

Thank you for any help.

1 Like

Here is a watch face where I turned everything 90 degrees clockwise. MAG 1079 Inspection is open (rocket ship) so you can see how I did that.

Making it run backwards only involves a negative sign in the expression.

Seconds (360-((#DWFS#)-0))
Minutes (360-((#DWFM#)-0))
Hours (360-((#DWFKS#)-0))

2 Likes

To start at bottom simply add 180 degrees to the rotation expression. But if you exchange 6 with 12 and also 3 with 9, then you wont need to change the direction.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Facer Community link.2.past, I’m sure you’ll find there are lots of helpful people here, and lots to learn to. Happy creating :grinning:

1 Like