[Watch Face] A new design for my styles!

I can’t answer for JD, but for myself I get tired of people sending me a comment on a watch face I published 3 months ago and asking if I could change the color on it. I will not change a face after it has been synced except to fix a major problem with it. I’ve gotten to the point when I make a watch face in a color, I make a few others with different popular colors of the same design. I do that just to try to provide something in a color someone may like. And trust me, I have as of this morning 1,523 faces published and you can look through them and you won’t find many duplicates except with color changes and newer versions of an older design I’ve made.

2 Likes

@beatnickjones
With all my respect I answer your question …
First I want to be very grateful for your interest in my designs … and give your opinion … , (for me it is a pleasure to have different good or bad comments, to know how to work on my future designs)
I tell you … in all this time that I am working in Facer.io,
in these last two months, I have had a lot of success with my designs … thanks to the amount of color variants that I give people to choose from.
(I see that people like my designs, with different colors too … and everyone responds with good words)
last two months … I have many requests, that I have to do so that people are pleasant with my designs.
For this reason, I was absent from the forum, facer.comunidad, for a week,for the amount of designs I have to do .I could not help my colleagues … responding to people
For me it is a pleasure to do these designer jobs because I have graduated from Graphic Design and Programming … (and believe me, making these designs with a very good combination of colors is not so easy … (there is also everything a study to be able to work with the color gamma, so that the results are beautiful for And that is why I do them like that to my designs because people ask me for it, and they are very happy for it (you can see it in my designs the comments …)
Again with all my respects … I thank you for your comment …
Cordially JDCardozo :slightly_smiling_face::wave:
(excuse me if my English is not good … because my native language is Spanish … if there are some errors it may be due to the translator … in the following words I wrote it in Spanish …)

Con todo mi más respeto le contesto su pregunta…
Primero quiero ser muy agradecido por su interés a mis diseños…y dar su opinión…(quédese tranquila, que en ningún momento me ofendí con su comentario, todo lo contrario, para mi es un agrado tener diferentes comentarios buenos o malos ,para saber cómo trabajar en mis futuros diseños ).
Le comento…en toda la trayectoria que tengo trabajando en Facer.io …yo he tenido mucho éxitos en éstos últimos dos meses, con mis diseños…gracias a la cantidad de variantes de colores que yo doy a la gente para elegir…(de hecho tengo muchos comentarios y pedidos que la gente me hace, para que yo los haga de diferentes colores a mis diseños.
( de esta forma, yo vi ,que a la gente le gusta mis diseños, con diferentes colores también…y todos me responden con buenas palabras…)
Ultimo dos meses…tuve muchos pedidos , que yo tuve que hacerlos para que la gente esté agradable con mis diseños…
Y por esta causa,yo estuve un poco ausente en el foro, facer.comunidad ,casi una semana ,por la cantidad de trabajo que tuve…y no poder ayudar a mis colegas respondiendo a la gente…
Para mi es un gusto hacer estos trabajos de diseñador por que yo me he recibido de Diseñado gráfico y programista…( y créame, que hacer estos diseño con muy buena combinación de colores, no es tan facil…)existe también todo un estudio para poder trabajar con la gamma de colores ,para que los resultados sean bonitos para la visión…
Y por eso yo los hago así a mis diseños porque la gente me lo pide, y están muy contentos por ello ( usted lo puede ver en mis diseños los comentarios…) Nuevamente con todo mi más respetos…le doy gracias por su comentario…
Cordialmente JDCardozo

1 Like

@mrantisocialguy en estos últimos 2 meses estoy diseñando mucho… y experimentando con muchas gamas de colores, los diseños…y me gusta mucho los resultados…
La gente me pide diferentes colores…para que los disfruten…
En estos dias me fue difícil ayudar en el foro…pero ya en el fin de semana…voy a estar nuevamente ayudando a ustedes…respondiendo a la gente sus preguntas…:slightly_smiling_face::+1:
Cordialmente

1 Like