[Watch face] B# - Hybrid 7 ☑

The 7th in the Hybrid series introduces a new direction. Here there is a modern analog concept in black with a large Hybrid display on a raised glass dial. Through the Themes color selector you can choose any color for the accents to match your current style!

***** Check the pics below for more info and tap instructions!

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

6 Likes

Good afternoon kvansant !!!

With all my respect … :slightly_smiling_face:
The design is very interesting! And impressive! , the information is very well appreciated!
A design between, the elegant and the sportywonderful, very good combination !!!
Excellent design !!
I like a lot!

Cordially JDCardozo

2 Likes

I like the way the info are displayed and readable, and also the analog watch on the left, it’s a very beautiful design :clap:

3 Likes

thanks @cardozo198013 and @kingDavid !

1 Like

That’s a nice hybrid one!

2 Likes

thanks Mattie!

1 Like

Excellent work on this one Sir, you’ve exceeded yourself once again, and I love the Big ‘N’ Bold look :clap:

2 Likes

thanks! First and foremost, every face I make is one that suits my wishes for what I want on my watch. And one thing I want is to be able to read it, so I always try to go with bigger text for the info screens :grinning: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes