[Watch Face] B# - Jump Hour Retrograde +

Here is a new feature packed premium version of one of my favorites, Jump Hour Retrograde. This version includes both the earlier blue and black dials and adds two more color themes. Time is easily read via the large “jump hour” indicator and a large retrograde minutes hand. three more retrograde hands provide the date, seconds, and power level. There is also a moon phase nestled in to the dial !

As always, there is also the selectable B Sharp Hybrid Mode which displays all the essential smart watch info with one tap (steps/distance, heart rate, weather, and sunrise/sunset times). :slight_smile:

Check out the watch guide pics below for more info and tap instructions.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches
Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

7 Likes

Very beautiful! I love these jump hour retrogrades. I think I have a mechanical watch that is similar in concept in a box somewhere… And your realism is fantastic. Very inspiring…

thanks @bradtc! There is something cool about retrograde hands. If you find your mechanical retrograde watch post a pic!

Beautiful designs B Sharp. You have a real style associated with your name, kudos!! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

thanks!