[Watch face] B# - OD Retrograde Date - art dial (free) đź–Ś

Here is a free face that is a variation of a recent design called Open Date. In this variation there is a large retrograde date indicator and an added moon phase indicator. Both “open date” faces feature mechanical wheels to indicate all the calendar elements and they are in full view under a tinted glass dial. But for this particular edition I decided I had finally found a good place to use the Jackson Pollock styled texture I “painted” in photoshop a few months ago while experimenting. This dial will be among the themes included in the final premium version which also will have a selectable hybrid mode for displaying all the essential smart watch info. Stay tuned!

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

3 Likes

Nice work as usual Sir, that background is a bit too radical for my liking I must admit though lol

1 Like

This is a nice one, I like it

2 Likes

haha, it’s a bit too radical for me too :slight_smile: I’ve tried using it for months and it was always too much. But for me it works here. It’s definitely a “love it or hate it” kind of look :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @ThaMattie !

I agree, it actually does work :+1:

1 Like