[Watch face] B# - Open Date Retrograde 📆

last of the recently published… here’s another calendar layout, but in an unusual presentation. The date is shown by large retrograde indicator, and the mechanical moon phase, month, and day wheels are all in view (unless the guilloche dial or art dial themes are chosen). This one’s been finished for several weeks but got buried in the queue behind some others. But this is one I think came out great and looks really cool on the watch.

One user said, and this is a direct quote… “I’m not saying it is terrible, just that I find it stupid”. Strong praise! See for yourself what the fuss is all about ! :grin:

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

2 Likes

Nice job Sir :+1:

1 Like

It’s 11:10 PM where I am and it’s really unfortunate that the hands are obscuring the date. Without the means of getting them out of the way for a moment, I guess I’m screwed until like 3 AM :smiley:

That is the one thing I found missing because everything else is at such a level of fidelity it’s just lightyears ahead of anything I can do. I honestly love the idea of missing seconds hand and a day of month being relegated instead. See-through cover is neat, and the black, elegant version is something I would switch to when going out for an official diner.

You never seem to disappoint :smiley:

1 Like

Unusual for kvansant not to include a Park Hands I think…maybe an oversight? :thinking:

re: parked hands. not an oversight. I only use the park hands for getting them out of the way of info in the Hybrid Mode displays. It’s the nature of mechanical watches that the hands will briefly cover info as time passes. I suppose I could put a park hands on the mechanical designs too, but it’s never been a big deal to me. It’s different if you’re trying to get the weather or step count but it’s blocked.

But on this one, it’s the day and month, not the date that get temporarily obscured. If you don’t know what month it is, you’ve got bigger problems to worry about :grin:

2 Likes

Fair enough, sounds reasonable :slight_smile:

2 Likes