[Watch Face] B# - Shadows and Light 🔦

Here’s another new one which continues my exploration of glass dials. As I’ve said before, it’s one of my favorite graphics challenges, and it’s just one of those things that’s extra rewarding when the results come out right. I’ve found that the most important elements contributing to a convincing look to glass effects are indeed the shadows and lighting, thus the name of this face. Plus that’s the name of a great Joni Mitchell album so I’m cool with that too:)

For options/customization there are three color themes and the outer glass “tracks” ring can be hidden. I like to include this option because some smart watches have printed bezel markings and some don’t. Providing this option allows for better compatibility with all watches.

There are 2 selectable Hybrid Modes; fitness and weather, each with related app launchers. The central hands can be parked out of the way if they are blocking the info dials. There’s also a cool lume which only glows after sunset. Be sure to check the watch guide pics for more info and tap instructions.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

6 Likes