[Watch face] B Sharp - Bridges 🌉

Here’s a new one that I think of as a modern mechanical watchmaker design. There’s lots of user customization, and Hybrid Mode for loads of smart watch info.

I really like how this one came together, I hope you do too!

***** Check the pics below for more info and tap instructions!

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

3 Likes

Nice work Kevin! Reminds me of construction workers building the skyscrapers of the 20’s-30’s in New York… Cheers. Rich

3 Likes

Absolutely brilliant, you’ve definitely created one of your best Faces yet here, if not the best, congratulations kvansant, very impressive. I particularly like the options for different base textures and Hand colours (only thing I would suggest is maybe more colours for them) Well done Sir.

1 Like

wait… who is this guy? :grin: :grin: Thanks Rich! Good to see you back in these parts!

1 Like

thanks Gizmo! Mechanical designs like this are always my favorite, but they’re not really the most popular in Facer world, so I’m glad you like it! The reason the color options are limited is because I want to be sure that every possible combination looks good. When different elements can be selected independently it could make for some weird not B# approved combinations :slight_smile: Blues/greys/blacks almost always play nicely together. The red wheels work for me here too, but introduce almost any other color and some bad combos could come into play.

1 Like

Ha! Oui, C’est moi. I came here to make watchfaces and chew Bubblegum, and I’m all out of…

1 Like

I can imagine only one thing that would make this watch face even more epic.
If the hybrid mode, instead of just appearing, slid in like Fallout vault door.
That said, the math behind moving this many elements so they appear solid with the main element makes me want to lie down and cry :exploding_head:

Still, magnificent work! I aspire to one day be capable of graphic work at this level, you’re an inspiration!

1 Like

thanks! I’m a bit too lazy for all that! I enjoy grinding away on the graphics, but coding is tedious, and I’m always relieved just to get it over with :slight_smile:

But… I did make one face that had something a bit like you describe: (tap the date)

3 Likes

That’s it! It definitely shows that your accent, if you will, is on graphics - they’re on a level of their own!
Regards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

many thanks!

1 Like

Affirmation is pretty damn neat too, nice one kvansant Sir :+1:

2 Likes

I was speechless, to be able to explain this wonderful design (and as always … the advertising) …
The truth … the fantastic design, the expression and the appearance … IDEAL
I congratulate you for your great work​:clap::100::clap:
Cordially

2 Likes