[watch face] B Sharp - Digital 2 📱

I have only made one previous all digital face but I had been thinking about venturing into another one. Then thanks to @karinkaiser1967 for her spark of this two-tone time/seconds display concept and thanks to @bradtc for showing us the way, I was inspired to make my own design out of it.

So here is Digital 2.

There are 3 different dial textures and then the Theme color selector for the accents. Tap the little power button to turn on the digital display screen with all the smart watch info. I have the face set to default to the sleek time-only mode.

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

4 Likes

Very nice.
I can also imagine (based on the first excentrically lit brushed metal background), one of the alternative backgrounds could be illusion of the twisted riffling of a gun barrel bore like in the popular action movies.

2 Likes

thanks! I’m not sure I’m able to picture the visual you’re referencing, so I’ll leave that one to you :slight_smile:

Maybe one day I master the graphic tools, but right now I am not advanced enough to make it look right.
obrázok

4 Likes

Ah yeah, that would be pretty cool maybe V2 down the line somewhere.

To Bad that I can only give one Heart … Thats is a awesome Watch Face … :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Reminds me of James Bond :laughing: