[watch face] B Sharp - Duality

This is the latest in my recent foray into chronographs. But as I’ve also done before, it can be configured alternatively as a calendar watch. Each configuration has big date and battery level. This design began with the sub dials that I pulled from another upcoming design which I made before this one but haven’t published yet. I liked the juxtaposition of the two textures and wider than usual “frame” so I wanted to build a face around that look. There are 3 base dials (blue, black, slate) and 8 color choices for the sub dials and accent colors allowing for many possible combinations.

There is also the selectable B Sharp Hybrid Mode which displays all the essential smart watch info with one tap (steps/distance, heart rate, and weather). And there is a lume which glows only after sunset (I think It’s the best hands lume I’ve made).

Check out the watch guide pics below for more info and tap instructions and a few examples of the many possible configurations.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches
Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

5 Likes

Nice lume effect for sure.
Well done with the glare effect at center.

1 Like

Very nice watches and love the lume! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Julien !

1 Like

Thanks Sander!

1 Like