[Watch Face] - B Sharp - Gold Diver 🤿

Just a classic dive watch with BIG elements for easy reading in the dark depths. …or for land lubbers like me who don’t want to grab their glasses every time they check the time. I tried to tone the gold so that it would still look good on silver watches since most of us don’t have gold smart watches. I like how it looks on my H1 and especially on the smokier Fossil Carlyle.

There are 3 dial colors, and the beveled tracks ring can be hidden which makes it look a little sleeker but also perhaps more compatible with watches that already have case markings. TAP the power dial to activate the Hybrid Mode for all the smart watch info. And, back by popular demand… TAP the center for GLOW MODE, which gives you a massive always-on lume, which otherwise only glows in AOD after sunset.

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

5 Likes

Very nice, you always seem to excel in all your designs, well done :clap:

1 Like

Again, love the super realism. I wish I had that skill! Awesome!

2 Likes

Nice! Well-balanced work on the hands, I find these tend to ‘make or break’ a clean simple layout. Top-notch, as always, Mistro!

2 Likes

thank you gentlemen! I never made divers for a long time, now I seem to be making a bunch. I think I’ve seen so many, especially recently since I’ve been following a few microbrand groups where dive watches seem to make up 75-80% of that market. I feel like i am now fluent enough in the design language of the genre to be confident to just create within that language without referencing anything specific. Plus, I’ve always wanted to do a jumbo lume-filled arrow dive hand :grin:

1 Like