[Watch face] B Sharp - Horizon 🆓

last of the new ones today is a freebie :slight_smile:

It’s a modern calendar layout fused with some diver watch stylings. There’s a particularly cool lume on this one too. I’ve already developed some other themes for this design which will all be part of the premium edition to be released later.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

5 Likes

I think this is a fantastic Face, very nice work Sir :clap: I actually like everything about this face (but I’m not a lover of Grey lol).

3 Likes

thanks my friend! I don’t usually wear white or light grey faces either. The only watch they look great on (to me) is the original stainless steel Huawei Watch 1. But pretty much every realistic styled analog face looks best on that watch :slight_smile: The premium version of this has a black and a blue dial, and also different color choices for the sub dials. It’s nearing completion.

1 Like

Oh man… this is awesome…

2 Likes

köszönöm szépen :grinning: :hungary:

LOL kind, and perfect… girlfriend? Give her my best wishes from the homeland :wink:

haha, good guess! Wife. well, and son. He’s 7 and born in the US but they speak Hungarian 100% of the time to each other. …Didn’t we have this conversation before? :grin:

Yeah, but i dont know i think she girlfriend not a wife. You are lucky bro, hungarian girls are the best! A magyar lányok a leggyönyörűbbek. She will understand this ;-))))