[Watch face] B Sharp - Hummingbird 🐝

Here’s something a bit different. It’s an art piece kind of design where the Hummingbird indicates the hours, the honeybee the minutes, and the ladybug tracks the battery level. There is also a large Hybrid Mode display (tap center) with lots of digital info and a busy bee tracking the seconds. There are 4 unique themes for all occasions (tap B# logo).

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

6 Likes

This is certainly one of the best ones I’ve seen in a while. Great job. I’m jealous of your artistic flair & can only wish I had such talent.

3 Likes

Looks amazing! I’d make the ‘hills’ version the hero. An endless tide of originality and quality. cheers. Rich

2 Likes

This one looks great … @kvansant

wonderful … :cowboy_hat_face: :clap: :clap: :clap:
a new job … :writing_hand: :dizzy:

without a doubt the best !!! :100: :rocket:

Congratulations !!! :wink:
Cordially

1 Like

Ladybug is it here we call them Ladybirds. He He .
Beautiful Watch Sir.
Real work of art every square Millie Meter.

2 Likes

thanks guys! I never expect these arty ones to be super popular but sometimes they’re the most fun to make :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nicely crafted kvansant, great work (as usual), I was wondering if the Ladybug wasn’t a bit too small to read the Battery level :thinking:

1 Like

thanks! Possibly on the small side, but on the watch I think it’s intuitive to read quickly. It’s not like text which requires actual reading, or trying to discern between 42 and 45 percent. This is more about the approximate relative position between point A and point B, so when I was testing it I found it still easy to read at a glance and have a good sense of within 10% of where power level was. These arty ones sometimes require a little compromise of the things that are normally my essentials. No date here for example until you tap for Hybrid Mode.

3 Likes

nice to see “something different” from you again :wink:
me like

2 Likes