[Watch Face] B Sharp - Hybrid 1 🆒

I decided to venture into a full always-visible Hybrid design as opposed to the selectable Hybrid Mode that is the usual B Sharp approach. The prevailing B Sharp concept is analog/mechanical realism, so I’ve resisted adding digital info into the primary display, (Hybrid Mode allows for bending the realism rules a little bit :grin:). So here the intention is to still have the dial be typical B Sharp luxury analog styling but integrate a realistic glass LCD display. It turns out I do like the hybrid face, so I’ve already completed Hybrid 2 :slight_smile: But still, I think B Sharp will continue to primarily use a selectable Hybrid Mode in the future.

There are 5 colors, and the hybrid screen can be configured with greenish-blue or black background. The hands can be parked if you need to move them out of the way, and there’s a cool looking glow to the lume after sunset in dim mode.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

4 Likes

The watch does not show up in the top pane and there is no icon to download it, this is the same for all the watches on your latest “[FACER Community] Summary”. Please advise as to if it is you or me at fault.

Apparently the embedded previews here in the forum are broken at the moment. Hopefully Facer staff will be able to fix it quickly. But you can definitely still get the watch face from my collection if you go to my Facer profile.

They work fone for me…

Mattie, You see the embedded live preview in this post currently? For me it’s just a blank frame, same looking at it in app on the phone or via the web. Same for every preview of every watch from anyone.

Yeah they show for me. On phone and desktop.
I have beta enabled, dunno if that makes a difference.

turns out that it is an issue where embedded previews don’t work unless you have beta enabled in the creator. They’re working on a fix.