[Watch face] B Sharp - In Rotation Hybrid 🎡

Here is my newest Hybrid, though it’s not quite part of the standalone Hybrid Series. This is adapted from a freebie I previously published. There’s a whole lot going on for one watch face in this premium version. Best to just look at the pics and/or play around with the preview below. (or try it out on your watch!)

The short of it is: The heart is an analog “digital” time display via animated mechanical wheels seen through a window in the dial. But for this version the default mode has a divided Hybrid display showing all the essential smart watch info overlaying the wheels. There are 6 colors to choose from for the hybrid display.

The hybrid screens can be hidden leaving a full view of the mechanical wheels through a tinted glass dial, OR, it can be covered with a brushed stainless steel plate leaving only the time window visible.

All is easily configured through a simple control menu screen.

There’s also a cool lume that glows into the time window after sunset in AOD.

***** Check the pics below for more info and tap instructions!

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

8 Likes

That’s amazing, I love it, and I was happy to see your Gold colour was still an option lol Great work mate :1st_place_medal: :clap:

2 Likes

thanks! I guess it’s supposed to be yellow, but gold is ok too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely love this face. Is there any way you can sell it directly instead of through the premium monthly subscription?

1 Like

B Sharp… a name that stands for quality.
again a cool watch :grin:

4 Likes

@kaasbytes - any Premium Faces can be purchased by anyone, you don’t need a subscription.

1 Like

thanks hippo!

2 Likes

As Gizmo said, it should be available for individual purchase outside of subscription.

2 Likes

As always, amazing and so creative!! I love your designs!

2 Likes