[Watch Face] B Sharp - Isotope ⚛

Here’s another new modern elegant analog watch featuring 4 luxuriously detailed design themes, 2 Hybrid Modes for displaying smart watch info, and a B Sharp invention I’m calling a minute timer.

The minute timer functions similarly to the rotating bezel of a dive watch. Tap 12 to illuminate and set the marker to the current minute. As time passes, with a quick glance to the watch you can track the elapsed minutes by referencing the time between the minute hand and the marker you set. It’s fun, interactive, and quite useful! I need to give a shout out to my esteemed colleagues @thamattie and @dario.marnoni who both helped me out with the minute timer coding.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

2 Likes

I like this one, saw the gold one on instagram already, I think that one is my favorite.

1 Like

thanks Mattie, I like the gold one too. It works well on non gold watches too I think which sometimes isn’t the case with gold accented faces.