[Watch face] B Sharp - Snowfall ❄

Here is a design I started last winter but it stalled out and I set it aside. I revisited it recently and this time it came into view :slight_smile: . In this face there are two luxuriously detailed snowflake themed dials, and a large selectable Hybrid Mode display for one tap access to essential smart watch info! There’s also a cool icy lume that glows only after sunset. Check the watch guide pics for more details and tap instructions!

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches
Smart watch faces for watch lovers

5 Likes

how did you get the snowflake cut out in the background, it looks amazing.

@djkdawg thanks! Short answer… Photoshop :grinning:. Longer answer… cutting out the snowflake is simply loading that layer as a selection and cutting it out from the layer which is the dial plate. Then using lighting and shadows to give it more depth.

1 Like

thank you , I am going to load photoshop and give it a try with a leaf . if you have any tutorials, send them my way, thank you so much

Saw this and smiled; the most honest of creative compliments. Well done Kevin, another cracker! Rich

thanks Rich!