[Watch face] B Sharp - The Daily 📰

The Daily is intended to be the kind of watch that looks appropriate in almost any setting, from casual to formal, and to be simple yet functional enough for practical every day use. There are 4 color choices, and the trim can be silver or gold. There is an equally easy to read Hybrid Mode screen with Digital time and a lot more practical info. And of course this one also has a pretty cool lume. (glows only after sunset in AOD)

This design is the first in a series that I’ll do based on this basic template. I’ve got a GMT in the works and a sibling to this one that has just a little more classic luxury look. And possibly… versions with a rotated face.

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

2 Likes

Very nice kvansant, I like the Battery Gauge and Blue & Gold looks pretty smart, nice work :clap:

1 Like

This really really really looks reallistic. You raise the bar high! I think youy will get lots of syncs… :+1:

2 Likes

thanks Brad! It’s really hard to predict what is going to be popular…especially with analog faces I think. That said, I did expect this one would appeal for it’s simplicity and practicality.

1 Like

thanks Gizmo, It’s a little surprising to me how well the gold works even framed in a steel watch. Also… we were previously talking about gold hues and the challenge… this one is representing rose gold, which as I said before I think is a little bit easier to get right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember reading about that, and I think Rose Gold looks better on a Watch anyway.