[Watch face] Good afternoon! to all ! Today I want to show you my "MiO Blanco y Negro"

:slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:Good afternoon! to all !!!

Today I want to show you my “MiO Blanco y Negro” :dizzy:
This design is somewhat different, compared to the others …
It is to have a little variety in the tastes!
What do you think?

Best regards! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I like this one a lot my friend, you’ve done a great job, well done :clap: :trophy:
I would have added a little colour tint to the Battery Progress, and probably a different colour for low battery, but that is just me :laughing: Oh, I LOVE how you have done the Seconds as well, I may need to “borrow” that later :smirk:

1 Like

Thank you very much friend!!! Gizmo

I spent most of the night thinking and looking for …
The second match the size of the numbers … :thinking: :writing_hand:
Let the second change when the size of the number is 29 …
And when the number goes away, it takes a second to return … Today when I did it, I was very happy !!! :star_struck:

With the issue of the battery … I think I’m going to do it … because for me the programming is very simple … :relieved:

1 Like

Just remember that it is your design my friend…if you are happy with it then that is all that matters :grin:

1 Like

Gizmo una pregunta…con todo respeto…
En diseño , yo hice que la hora sea 12/24… Utilizando #DHZ#

Ahora yo me miré… y solamete trabaja en 12…
Sabes el porque ?

I am pretty sure that it is ok, as it is your own settings that determines whether you see 12 or 24 hours. I have my settings set to 12 hour, so that is all I see, whereas someone else may have it set to 24, so that is what they will see.

Now I’m off to watch a movie, so good night my friend…have fun whatever you are doing :smiley:

1 Like

Entendido Gizmo !!! :writing_hand:
Gracais por tu tiempo!!! :cowboy_hat_face:
Voy a ver ahora…

Te deseo un buen descanzo!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :mareado: y que disfrutes de la pelicula!!! :film_strip: :100:

Saludos cordiales!!!

1 Like