[Watch face] Hello everybody! Today I show you a design, quite current ! "MiO CoronA" What do you think

Hello everybody!!!

Today I show you a design, quite current !!! “MiO CoronA”!!! :cowboy_hat_face:

In this design, I think I have achieved quite an interesting programming … :wink: :writing_hand:
What is it: (The circular turn of the virus’s eyes, Inside the circular turn of the seconds …)
Then, with all the effects that there are … with the mask, the eyes, the battery (when the 00-06 battery runs out, the mask begins to appear) … the virus changes colors, the state changes. battery with the different colors of the mask … and others … :dizzy:

Well, here I leave my work for you to see and enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Cordially ! JDCardozo

3 Likes

I actually quite like this, simply because of the overall look, very lighthearted way to make the current global situation prevalant

1 suggestion if I may… make the virus the topmost layer

1 Like

Excellent work my good friend, I love how his teeth seem to chatter before putting the mask on when waking up, very nice :medal_military: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the comment…!!! ssjedwards :slightly_smiling_face:

The issue of the size of the figure … I especially did it like this … so that the time looks good … with the naked eye …
Also thank you very much for the comment! :cowboy_hat_face: :ok_hand:

Cordially ! JDCardozo

Hello good morning my friend Gizmo! :cowboy_hat_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

For me it is very nice to read your comments, my friend :grinning: :+1:… Thank you very much for the comment !!! :wink:
Today here in Russia there is a very nice and hot day !!! :evergreen_tree: :soccer: :sparkles: :confetti_ball: … and with my wife we decided to work a little in the garden, fixing some things, which we have not done for a long time …
All good, we are enjoying the day !!! :100: :dizzy:
Cordially! JDCardozo

1 Like

That is great news Cardozo, here in England we call that Gardening, and lots of people enjoy it. Today is also very hot and sunny here :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Hi! I found this style very funny and unique, and you are able to represent different situations with it… many compliments! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Good morning King David !!! :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Thank you very much for your words :+1: :sparkles: … it is very important to me …
I am very grateful !!! :slightly_smiling_face: :dizzy:
Cordially! JDCardozo

I love those emoticon faces you make, there’s something chilled-out and fun about them!
Do you draw these yourself?

2 Likes

Yes… :cowboy_hat_face: akar.zaephyr
All my designs, and programming, and publishing …
Everything, everything, everything I do … :wink:
Thanks a lot !!! for your comments !!! very kind!! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

It is fun!!! very good all the programming !!! I congratulate you!!! nice job

2 Likes

Muchas gracias!!! Paula :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Por tus comentarios!!!
Muy agradecidos…

2 Likes

Absolute respect, friend! Maybe one day I can improve my graphical skills to the point where I’ll be able to match yours, I barely started working in Inkscape recently. To learn you’re doing everything from scratch is inspiring, keep it up!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: :+1:Thank you !!! akar.zaephyr

For your good words … very nice !!!
For me it is a pleasure !!! :wink: :dizzy:
Cordialemte JDCardozo

1 Like