[Watch Face] I think this is a ... special design

Hello to all my colleagues again …
I show you another design … to share my ideas with you …
And tell me what you think
Cordially

13 Likes

Looks great. My only question - is the second item down in the left, distance walked?

In any event, fabulous looking watch face.

2 Likes

Very nice use of shapes and colour combination. Only the battery info could use little more contrast or bigger font size. And maybe different icons (watch looks like phone). I guess you will make multiple colour variations later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These colours work well together as well, good job :+1:

1 Like

Yes, @richiebee that is the distance icon … A little different than usual I did … :grin:
And thank you very much for your comment and kindness :wink: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Very interesting … your point of view @petruuccios:wink: :+1:
Before publishing it … I’m going to get to work to correct it to the design … :writing_hand:
Thank you for your interest and support … :blush:
Thank you very much for your comment… :wink: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, Thank you very much, my friend @icrltd4:wink: :+1: :muscle: :muscle:
I tell you that I was looking for a combination of colors like in this design for a long time …
And for me, your opinion and that of my colleagues is very important … to know how to continue with my designs !!!
Thank you very much my friend … for always supporting me :blush: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

This new style of yours is great! Keep it up!

3 Likes

this design is super nice, and your graphics are worthy. I do feel if it was me trying to read the data on my watch I’d have a hard time between small text that is either in the shadows or lost in the background color. If you can read it yourself I guess it’s ok though :slight_smile: but I’d look for a little more contrast and also not so many different fonts.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Rator for your interest, good words and support for my designs !!!

Your way of thinking is very interesting to me :wink: :dizzy:
Again thank you very much
Cordially

2 Likes

This weekend I will gather all the ideas that you have written @kvansant
And also that of the companions of this great group !!!
Thank you very much @kvansant for your good words and support for my designs !!! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:
Your way of thinking is very interesting to me :wink: :dizzy:
Cordially

2 Likes

I really love this watch face,.all colors!

2 Likes

Hi, watch face looks great, it has loads of info in a clear to read way. I like the colors as well they mesh nicely.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @jc312

For your comment and nice words …
When I post the design, I hope you enjoy it …
Cordially

2 Likes

@andrewmccarthy069

Thank you very much … for your nice words …

And your opinion is very interesting … :wink: :+1: :dizzy:

Cordially

1 Like

I can’t wait for you to finish this design, I know it will be one of my favorites!

2 Likes

As you know I love ur Style!!! Awesome how u put colors together! For me Color is Life …Keep up the Awesome work

2 Likes

Thank you very much @karinkaiser1967 :blush: :wave:

For your nice and pleasant words … :wink: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
Cordially :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@jc312 The design was Published some time ago

wow Design.

1 Like