[Watch face] I want to share with everyone My new and first face style "MiO Emotions"

Hello everybody!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

With all due respect, I want to tell you that today was my first design style that I was able to create in Facer.io. For me it was a pleasure to create it and introduce it to the world, thanks to the Facer.io group and program! :wink: :+1:

I tell you a bit about my idea, why I called it … Emotions …
I have chosen this theme … Emotions … Because for me, life is an emotion :smiley:, and everyone has them too, and for that reason, every day we share them with our faces and emotions …

I await your comments!

I hope you like them a lot !!! :slightly_smiling_face:
*Cordially! JDCardozo

9 Likes

This is very good my friend, good animations, nice logo, and I love your Battery Icons, nicely done :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you very mach for you comment !!! icrltd4 :blush: :+1:
and for being very kind !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You are welcome, I have sent you a message with images on how to share your designs in a better way ok :+1:

3 Likes

Well, it’s funny and original! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you very much KingDavid !!! :wink: :+1:

For your interest and comment !!! :dizzy: :+1:

Cordially ! JDCardozo

2 Likes

As u already know I love ur Faces!!! And this one of course also

3 Likes

Oh no! It doesn’t like me. I’m going to die:

1 Like

Slick concept

I love it, and my kid says β€œCute”

Well done sir

3 Likes

Really reminds me of the Pixar movie Inside Out. Super cute! The expression is really endearing.

3 Likes

I am CRYING :sob: :sob: :sob: because I have an apple watch!!!
I love this face (and looked at your other faces - they are VERY COOL!!!)

If you ever start doing apple watch faces, PLEASE TELL ME!

1 Like

@cardozo198013 is a talented designer, and his styles are very unique, a good friend on here too. Unfortunately, because of Apples iOS and their refresh rate, there are a LOT of things that cannot be done for Apple as we can do for others sorry. Give it time though, it may happen someday.

2 Likes

OK, I know Apple are limited but @cardozo198013 has creator pro so can use variables to store exact time millisecond, second, minute at startup and refresh them every 15 minutes. It might mean that Milliseconds from start plus current might work. I know pulsing hearts that use sin/cos work fine, it is only the heart rate change is delivered every only every 15. Creator pro has stopwatch, so if that could be used as an add from start, reset at 15m…

Most of the animation is repettative so not a problem with refresh. The only problem would be the digitalt time part (But if the stopwatch idea works that might be countered too) so this face in the X-Larrge Apple face center round window could mostly work.

1 Like