Watch face not working

Hi everyone.

I’m actually new in here and still learning to create watch face in my leisure time. So I would like to ask about one of my watch face that I created but is not working properly (at least on my watch). Can anyone help me finding out what is the problem here

On the website and app it preview perfectly, but on my watch, the clock, temperature, heart rate & step and day disappear (only left with second hand, day of the month & all photos that I upload & preset)

2 Likes

Have you tried this.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, and that’s a pretty decent Face you’ve created there, well done :+1:
The problem you have must be to do with your Watch, because, as you can see below, it all works just fine on my GW4 Classic. Make sure in your Settings on both Watch AND Phone, that you have ALL Permissions Granted for Facer, that might solve your problem ok.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your reply. Finally after i refresh the watch face multiple times and restart the watch, the watch face finally working properly. I believe it is mainly because of bugs in the watch (but it never happened before this). Thank you so much again & happy to be part of facer community

1 Like