[Watch Face] Phoenix.Drop.it.Like.it's.Hot

I work at my desk all day and when the temperature rises, I take of my watch and put it on my desk. I made this one to auto-rotate the dial so it works as a wrist watch and a desk clock. The color of the digits is determined by the temperature. Enjoy!

11 Likes

Muy buen trabajo !!! :100:
La verdad muy buena idea y diseño!!! :+1: :dizzy:
Te felicito ThaMattie !!!
Cordialmente

2 Likes

Gracias Job, muy apreciado!

3 Likes

WOW, I’ll bet that took a lot of expressions to pull off. I give this one :+1::+1:.

2 Likes

Hi @ThaMattie
Very good work . Something never seen. I looked at your face in inspector mode, and i saw that you did a hard work.
My best compliments

2 Likes

Genius, great way of thinking Matt, very nice job mate :trophy:

Thanks @mrantisocialguy , @diavo and @icrltd4 !

1 Like

You’re welcome mate, it really is a work of genius :clap:

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

Nice work, congratulations for the idea.

1 Like

Thanks @Rator and @oregon900

OMG, Mattie did a digital! I love it

1 Like

Great Mattie! And way ahead of schedule!! :grin:

1 Like

I know, I came to the dark side :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah those digitals are a lot easier to make :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have to admit that the idea is amazingly simple, in direct contrast of implementation efforts.
This sort of thing should be much easier to implement if you ask me…

Still, I bow both to your idea and how much work it took to pull it off.

May I inquire, in my child-like curiosity, why some elements tend to have position as (320-65) instead of an actual value?

1 Like

If I did not use the masks to have the color come through, it would have been MUCH easier.
My test version had 1 text field with digital time in it and and the accelerator expression in the rotation field to have it at 0 or 90 degrees.

As for the math in some positions, those are mainly for myself to remember how I wanted to calculate the position (65 px from the side, instead of just 255px). I do this in a lot of expressions, because I won’t know what I was thinking 3 months later :stuck_out_tongue: (In the 0 digits you will see one that says something - 0, just for consistency, as in layer one it will be something - 1)

2 Likes

Neat hint, I should do that too cause usually when I get back to my older faces, I can’t remember squat.
Thank you for the idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your awesome idea with Community, I’m working on my own face featuring this rotation - I won’t hijack your thread posting my own pictures in it but you deserve the credit at the very least!

2 Likes