[Watch Face] Pilot Carbon Steel

I definitely get that some items are hard to read @tom.itssos, I have that issue myself. I find it a struggle to put the info I want on the watch & fit it all in, vs the text sizes for easy readability. Glad the battery is ok.

4 Likes

@bradtc Put some of the Data stuff on a Motion Detected Display .

1 Like

I finaly took the courage to look into this one, how it ticks inside (at first to check whether the 24h hand really turns unusual direction :slight_smile:). Its very well made.
I like the idea with the glow hands very much. I was thinking of using the text glow in similiar way earlier, but got discouraged by the references of it not working on some watches.

2 Likes

I have Forgotten exactly what is inside there. I Better go and look myself. ::))

1 Like

@russellcresser You should Publish that one mate, looks pretty neat :+1:

1 Like

Yeah . Thanks . Got one out here at the moment with the Moon on it . 19 Syncs so far . Might have shot myself in the foot with the Moon . I will take your advice and sent it out . Not the right time of the week for lots of syncs but It will stay on the list for at least a Day .

1 Like

Thanks @petruuccios, I appreciate it. Yeah, the glowing hands I thought was cool, but it isn’t working out as well as I hoped. In the preview in the android app, it glows in regular mode, which doesn’t look good. I guess how it works on the watch is what really counts, and the stock only challenge was the place to test such a thing.

@russellcresser , a motion detected display switch is an interesting concept. I tried to sync your Worst Enemy face to see how it works in action, but since it isn’t published, I couldn’t. I did inspect it though, looks promising. As I use motion to turn on my watch, wouldn’t that interfere with the switch? I’ll look forward to you publishing so I can see this in action.

4 Likes

@bradtc I have sent it out again with accelerometerRaw on it . The previous was Gyro . My watch Wakes up on Gesture but the Motion sensor works after that . I have found by the small amount of feedback I have got that the sensors are calibrated by the Manufacturer differently . I think they are mainly set up for the Wake Gesture and Charging Aspect only . I don’t think they expect them to be used as Spirit Levels.

2 Likes

Love the gradient outline. Good work.

2 Likes