Watch face stuck on Facer Loading screen

I’m having an issue on my Galaxy Watch Active 2. When I select the facer watch face it is perpetually on the facer loading screen. Prior to this it would randomly go to that facer loading screen as if I had selected a new facer watch face and then go back to the face I was using. It started to do that more and more frequently and now it is only on the facer loading screen when I select the facer watch face to use and is is now unsuable. Halp.

1 Like

I’ve had this problem also on my LG Watch Urbane. I haven’t paid much attention to it as my LG watch is already very buggy and slow and this is nothing compared to some other glitches. Is the Facer logo there 24/7?

1 Like

Yeah it’s only the facer logo. It will try to load, “placing gears” and those other ones but it then just goes back to the facer logo.

1 Like

Have you tried to remove the Facer app from the watch and replace with a fresh install?

Also I have had many problems syncing when I’m trying to look at one of my new designs and have been syncing the crap out of the watch. Not saying this will fix your problem but it always fixes mine. Kind of like a computer reboot to fix the blue screen of death. Power down your watch. Power down your phone. Power up your phone and let it come to full on ready for you to use. Open the Facer app and have it running in the background. Power on your watch and let if fully boot up. Now sync the watch face. It always works for me. Hopefully it will do the same for you.

1 Like