Watch Face Tool

If you have any tools you use for online or offline clock design, let’s share them so everyone can benefit from them.

Knowledge Grows as It Shares.
Come on, my friend, take one step forward.

1 Like

You can also use the circle to set degrees for the arm.

1 Like

2 Templates for creating Hands that I found usefull when first starting out -

4 Likes

It is a very nice and easy but free application with a lot of capabilities. Watch Face Designer
With this application you can make arms hoops backgrounds.
You can even get many different images with FX.
There are many videos on YouTube showing you how to use it.

It is an application that runs on java.

2 Likes

This fun for Backgrounds . Not really Newbie Stuff but Web Apps ar not always that easy .

4 Likes

Thanks @icrltd4 Gizmo. I never saved those hand templates before . I have been making my hands on a Square template for a few years now . Time to grow up I think .

2 Likes

Perfect Thanks @russellcresser

thanks @icrltd4

1 Like

I’m using Corel but it’s not free

and for GIFs I’m using free online tool

5 Likes

thx @masterboyhr

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Free / It can do many things that Photoshop can do. And online

1 Like

A free photoshop alternative, not as mighty, but still really powerfull.
GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

2 Likes

How do you use this?

Are you asking about watch face designer software?
It’s actually a small jar file. If java runtime is installed on your machine, just double-click the jar file.

It’s fascinating to see how everyone “gets by” with the software/tools they have available to use and how they have developed their own workflows. It took me ages to develop my workflow across different software/apps. It’s just neat to see how people adapt.

1 Like

I also had access to many resources myself. However, it would be beneficial if we share these resources under one title, especially for those who are just starting out. I never withheld information. I have always stayed away from people who hide information. And I don’t like this type of people.

you can use paint.net
free program.

2 Likes