[Watch Face] Trax

Inspired by @russellcresser in another thread, I redid my old Tread face and made it new.

This face incorporates mathematical expressions for all number movements, so as to accomodate digital zoom, focussed actual seconds, colour hilights, 12/24 hour clock in the hours, & timed belt movements. Belts on hours and minutes only move just a few seconds before the time change.

Also thanks to @rob.fisk & @mrantisocialguy for letting me know about the pluggins in paint.net. Had a bit of fun incorporating a bevel function in there on my crappy graphics to help better them a little. I chose specifically not to incorporate the gears from the un-named inspired faces to differentiate it a bit.

Accelerometer is utillized in round face glass reflection.

Amazingly, I don’t have any weather or steps or graph data shown like in most of my other faces, I must be nuts.

Inspection is open.

6 Likes

Fantastic!
Who needs weather and stuff when you have something that looks this good?

Somewhat cheaper than the 15 grand cambridge originals too.

2 Likes

Just synced right 10 mins ago , ticwatch 2020 works fine , it’s cool to wait the minute changing​:grin::+1:, only One thing, the glass reflection is too much reactive if its possible to slow a bit the accelerometer i think is fine

4 Likes

Good point @alsx65 , accelerometer speed is now halved. Hopefully that will do the trick. Appreciate it guys!

3 Likes

:+1: better now

4 Likes

Brilliant stuff Brad . I actually find accelerometerRawY() is more sensitive . I have found X drifts back after a bit . I have used gyroX() it is smother but drifts back to centre after 10 sec . But Sir for what you are doing there what you have is perfect.

3 Likes

Great design, very well done Brad mate :+1: Maybe colour code/theme the battery gauge though, seeing as everything else is all red or different shades of grey :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks @icrltd4 . But the battery guage is already colour coded. Red below 30%, green above 60% and yellow in between.

3 Likes

My bad sorry mate, I should have realised really, and I can see it’s Red now lol

3 Likes

Looking better all the time. And I thought it was awesome from day one.

3 Likes