[Watch Faces] A few new ones I created lately

Gee I guess it’s been a while since I posted any new faces in here, as there are quite a few…

Weather Hands

Minimal yet informative
-Current weather condition inside the minute hand.
-Current Temperature inside the hour hand.
-Steps always opposite the hour/minute hands. Always moving.
-Date always this side of hour/minute hands. Always moving.
-Mini seconds circle in the Centre.

Forecaster Geek

Moon phase forecast for the next 5 days, with lunar day is at the top with the next days progressing on the right. Moonrise time is on the current day moon phase.

Below that is the daily hi/low temperature trend for the next 5 days.

Below that is the daily weather condition forecast.

On the left is the current weather condition and tmperature.

Left and right is the sunset sunrise time, in a pie graph around the perimeter of the watch face.

At the bottom is the steps, below the time.

Also at the bottom is the watch battery level bar under the clock. Green when above 60%. Red below 30%. Yellow in between.

12/24 hour mode compatible. Imperial/Metric compatible.

Radiation

-Current Weather Condition, which is day/night aware is bottom left, with current temperature.
-Watch battery level dial window is on the left. Green if level is above 60%. Yellow if level is between 30 and 60%. Red if level is below 30%. Colour coded digital readout.
-Steps dial window is on the right. Red if amount walked is less than 3000 steps. Green if amount walked is over 6000 steps. Yellow in the middle. Progress from left to right. Colour coded digital readout to nearest 0.1k steps.
-Daily weather forecast condition icons are on the bottom of the screen, along with the weather staiton location. Daily high/low temperatures are graphed above the forecast icons, to show the temperature trends.
-Current moon phase is on the bottom right.
-Date is under the map in green.
-OLED, AOD mode, 12 hour mode, 24 hour mode compatible.

Halfway Particles

Weather Hands Flying Seconds
Minimal yet informative
-Current weather condition inside the minute hand.
-Current Temperature inside the hour hand.
-Steps always opposite the hour/minute hands. Always moving.
-Date always this side of hour/minute hands. Always moving.
-Seconds wheel flying around the clock.

Inspection is on.

Environment Overload

There are a few unique features of this watch face.

1. The current daytime weather condition rises on the right side of the screen at dawn. During the day it makes its way to the top centre at peak noon . By dusk the sun dips on the left side of the screen into dark. The current weather condition then changes to a night time condition in the black of night and by midnight, it is at the bottom centre before starts to rise to the right. Repeat.
  2. The current weather condition animation is shown in the upper daylight window section. There are a total of 16 weather animations included: Fair weather day, fair weather night, few clouds day, few clouds night, scattered clouds day, scattered clouds night, cloudy/overcast day, cloudy/overcast night, showers day, showers night, rain day, rain night, thunderstorm, snow day, snow night, fog day, fog night.
  3. The Earth is in the middle of the screen, rotates such that your location is towards you, and your longitude/latitude crosshair lines are shown in red, with an accuracy within the circle. At high noon, the earth is in full daylight. At midnight, the earth is in full darkness. As the day progresses, and on an hourly basis, the earth shadow cascades accross the earth, and then recedes, depending upon the time of day. Your location will accurately be shown in shadow or daylight.
  4. The Earth in the middle of the screen is accurately tilted by 23.5 degrees to the solar plane. As seasons change you will see the yellow line in the middle of the earth represending the solar plan shift on a monthly basis to reflect the location of the earth in the orbital plan, relative to the 23.5 degree tilt, relative to the solar plane.
  5. The hours of daylight and night time are reflected in the pie graph around the earth. The top of the pie in light blue during the daytime, reflects the amount of dalight hours of a 24 hour clock, with 0 and 24 at the top, 12 at the bottom. This light blue area turns dark blue at night time. The sunrise hour is on the right indicated in yellow. The sunset hour is on the left indicated in grey. A red line and the current weather condition are at the current time of the 24 hour clock.
  6. The 5 day weather condition forecast is at the bottom, along with a trend graph of the daily high and low temperatures.
  7. The current moon phase is on the bottom left.
  8. Steps are on the bottom right.
  9. A battery level progress bar is on the very bottom edge. It is green when the battery is above 60%, red below 30% and yellow in between.
  10. Current temperature is on the top switching from left to right side opposite the weather condition. Current location is at the top centre.

24 hour or 12 hour mode compatible. Imperial or metric compatible. Regular or AOD mode compatible.

Digital Dial Trends

-Rotating disks for Hours, Minutes, & Seconds line up with the yellow red line in the window, with digital zooming, 12/24 hour mode compatibility and zero rotation in the seconds dial which is only possible with mathematical expressions for the individual dial numbers.
-Current Weather Condition, which is day/night aware is bottom right, with current temperature, weather station & moon phase.
-Daily weather forecast condition icons are on the middle right side of the screen with daily high/low temperatures graphed above the forecast icons, to show the temperature trends.
-Watch battery level on the right edge. Green if level is above 60%. Yellow if level is between 30 and 60%. Red if level is below 30%.
-A steps progress bar is at the top. The person moves left to right as steps increase towards a 10,000 step goal.
-Date is above the forecast trend graph.
-OLED, AOD mode compatible.

Time Drop - Animated Font
Generic version of another one that was taken down. I’m trying to distance this face from that one by keeping it so generic that it is really something new. The animation starts as soon as you turn on the watch face with a flick of your wrist. Turn on and off AOD mode by pressing the icon of the little circle surround by the dots, and the animation will restart.

Moonwalker

Thank you @mrantisocialguy for letting me borrow from your idea.

The astronaught walks around the moon once every minute, similar to a second hand. The SpaceX Starship orbits the moon much quicker, once every 8 seconds.

Steps are on the right dial. Progressing from red to yellow to green as you go further to 10,000 steps.

Battery level is on the left dial. Progressing from green to red as the battery drains.

Aquarium

Dual mode aquarium. Tap the centre of the screen to shange between aquarium modes - tapping works in the web browser preview too. Saltwater mode with clownfish or Freshwater mode with angel fish and tiger barbs.

Current eather condition icon, current temperature, steps, and colour changing battery level meter are at the bottom.

4 Likes

That’s some nice watch faces you got there!

2 Likes

That’s a lot of time and effort gone into those Brad, nice work mate, and thanks for taking time out to help me as well, much appreciated…you and Matt :+1:

1 Like

Good afternoon ! Brad :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

With all my respect
I was looking at the designs … very very and again very … interesting work !!! and attractive !!! Bravo !!! :clap: :100:
Cordially ! JDCardozo

1 Like

Thanks @cardozo198013 , your comments are much appreciated… I do need to post another update soon. I have a bunch more to add! :grin:

2 Likes