[Watch Faces] A Few of new ones

It’s been a while since I updated. Here are some new ones I’ve created (it might take a bit to load them all in…):

Solar Noon:
Track the sun elevation above the horizon to the peak at Solar Noon. Sunrise and Sunset are also accurately shown.

Other similar watch faces don’t accurately show the horizon. You will have to tilt your wrist while facing the sun for accuracy.

Bar Chart Big Seconds:
For those familiar with my weather trend graphs, this is an experiment on a new bar style of the same. I’ve been looking for a new way to illustrate the weather trends and this is something I was looking at. Seems to work so far.

Earthrise Series:
-A Tribute to the iconic Apollo 8 original photograph.
-The globe accurately rotates to your location on earth and places the red cross-hairs to your location (+/-800km). You can watch the dark side shadow cascade across the globe relative to the sun’s location. As the day passes, the dark side’s shadow shifts every hour. In the morning, you can see the shadow retreat as daylight approaches your location. At noon, the earth is fully illuminated. At midnight the globe is fully engulfed in it’s own shadow.
-Seasonal changes are implemented once a month, as the earth rotates around the sun. The solar plane graphically changes depending upon the location of the earth in the solar orbit due to the axial tilt of 23.5 degrees. The solar plane is represented by the yelow line, and you can see the seasonal changes to the shadow angle as it cascades acrross the earth daily.
-Current weather condition icon, current temperature, today’s forecast high/low temperature and weather station location is on the left. Celsius and Fahrenheit both work fine.
-The graph version obviously has a 5 day forecast trend graph of hi/low temperatures and forecast condition icons
-Sunrise and sunset times are on the right side.
-A battery level graph is accross the bottom. Green above 60%, red below 30%, and yellow in between.
-A daily step count is on the bottom right.
-12hr / 24hr / Fahrenheit / Celcius / AOD mode compatible.

Big Second Wheel Series:
-Rotating Second Wheel with digital zoom and hilighting. Only possible since I use mathematics to place the seconds numbers on the dail.
-Current Weather Condition, which is day/night aware is up top, with current temperature.
-Watch battery level dial window is on the left. Green if level is above 60%. Yellow if level is between 30 and 60%. Red if level is below 30%. Colour coded digital readout.
-Steps dial window is on the right. Red if amount walked is less than 3000 steps. Green if amount walked is over 6000 steps. Yellow in the middle. Progress from left to right. Colour coded digital readout to nearest 0.1k steps.
-The graph version obviously has a 5 day forecast trend graph of hi/low temperatures and forecast condition icons
-Current moon phase is on the top right.
-Date is above the time in light blue.
-OLED, AOD mode, 12 hour mode, 24 hour mode compatible.

Spectral Atomic Clock 2:
-New updated from my previous atomic clock watch face. Now includes elemental spectro graphs of visible light emission spectroscopy for each element of time in the hour/minute windows.
-Atomic weights of the periodic table elements indicate the time in two active models of the atom. The symbol of the element is at the top, along with the element’s name below the atom model.
-In the model of the atom, the number of electrons orbiting the nucleus is accurate to the atomic number up to 12 electrons per atom. Above that the model shows the randomness of electron location as they are harder to follow and start to scatter. When the hour or minute is represented by a zero, a singularity occurs.
-Basic information of current weather condition, location, date, steps and battery level are at the bottom.
-Compatible with 12/24 hour clock. I’d urge you to use the 24 hour clock with this watch face to give a greater variety of elements in the hours field. (ie: 24 elements vs 12)

Spinsonic:
-Mini - Game tribute with a unique curved landscape. The flick of your wrist will make Sonic Jump. Collect as many coins as you can! At the turn of the minute, Sonic does a super looper!
-Spinning rings denotes the number of steps in your day. Current weather condition icon and temperature is on the left. Colour coded battery level meter is on the bottom edge. Green above 60%, yellow between 30% & 60%, red below 40%.

Modern Trend Spinner Series

Orbital Arc 2 Series

2 Likes

Good morning Brad !!! :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

The truth is that I am speechless!
You are a genious !!! …
I CONGRATULATE YOU !!! :trophy: :1st_place_medal:
At this moment, I am using the design that shows the planet Earth !!! Very good work !!!
Cordially ! JDCardozo

Not my style at all Brad, but as always, you’ve done a great job my friend, and I also congratulate you, that’s definitely a lot of time and effort gone into those…great work mate :clap:

1 Like

Many thank @cardozo198013 , very kind words!

1 Like