Watch Faces Compatible With Oppo Watch

Hi…i have oppo watch model, i am wondering what watchfaces that compatible to fit for oppo watch screen size, because i am not find one, anyone can help?

As I understand it, Facer only recently has included support for the Oppo in the creator, and that may only be in beta. So there may not be many faces yet, but you can expect to start seeing more soon I think.

Wow great to hear that…thanks for your reply, waiting forward to it

What I “think” you are asking is for watch faces that are for square watches not just “bigger” watch faces. If that is what you mean here is one that I made to work with square faces and also round ones.

Parts of the face move outward on square watches but stay close on round watches.

1 Like

No, that’s not the problem. Oppo Watch is not square, is rectangular, bigger than square ones.Square faces have black bands on top and bottom. The only way to have a good face for Oppo watch is to set one without any image and a black background. The post is old, but the issue is still there. I wonder if Facer team will ever think at resize feature or a zoom-in feature for Oppo watch users like me

1 Like

I highly doubt it unless the Oppo Watch brand becomes a dominate force like Samsung or Google. That’s also why they don’t support off brands that do not use the iWatch, WearOS or Tizen operating systems. Since Samsung has switched to WearOS, Facer has stopped updating their system on Tizen. My Facer app on my Galaxy Watch first generation is at version 5 where my newer Galaxy watches which are all running WearOS are on version 7.

1 Like

Welcome @francescorinaldi1990 . Allow me to suggest you try a test It is a face for Square or round watches . I will try to ensure the background covers the bottom bands .

I have a free version of the one below . But as you say . The Black / Dark Background kind of covers it . Sadly the Creator platform does not allow us to work outside the square . I can make the Twister fit to the width if you are Interested .