Watch faces not installing on my Gear S3

When I install a Facer watchface it installs in my Watch Box but not in my Gear S3. If I want to use a watchface I have to load it from watch box.This makes it impossible to delete a watch face from my picker.

Hey @conedman, how are things?

Sorry, I’m not really following what the issue is … my fault as I’m not familiar with the terms Watch Box and Picker. If you can explain a little more about what you are doing I’ll see if I can give you some things to try.

In my case, I have an Android phone connected via Bluetooth to my Samsung watch. I have notifications turned on in the Facer App on my phone and I load a face by tapping on the blue “sync” button next to a face in the Facer App or on the facer.io website. Both result in the face being loaded to the Facer App running on the watch. Does any of that align with what you are doing in terms of Watch Boxes and Pickers ?

I’m not sure, but it sounds like you might be hitting the favorites option (07%20AM) instead of the sync option (14%20AM).

The heart will just add it to your Watchbox without syncing it as your current watchface. Also, afaik, if you want to remove the current watchface from your Picker, you’ll need to select a different face from Picker (or sync a new face), and then you can remove the face from your Recent list in Picker.

Hopefully that helps.