Watch faces not loading

My facer app is not syncing up with my tic watch pro 3 ultra so I cannot load any watch faces over onto my watch!? It was working just fine before I paid for this damn premium version :rage: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling facer on my watch as well as my phone which btw is a Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra and no luck… Anyone have any ideas?

It sounds like you need to get help from @Facer_Official on that one, you can contact them at: https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/requests/new or email them at: facer-support@little-labs.com

I noticed an update on the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app today, as well as an update to the Watch 4, and since then I can’t sync with Facer either.

That’s odd, I have the latest update ending in FVC8, One UI 4.0 and the March 1, 2022, Android security patch. I am not having any problems syncing faces other than the fact that Facer seems to take at least 30 seconds to 45 seconds to sync, but it’s been that way the whole time I’ve had both of my GW 4 watches. I use a Fossil Carlyle gen 5 for testing my faces on and it has been taking around 30 seconds to sync a new face to it also. I’m also not a premium user, just for what it’s worth.

I re-installed the phone app, watch app and seems to working as intended.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback it was my own fault I did not know that by unpairing my tic watch through the Bluetooth on my phone that would cause my WEAR OS APP to have to be set up all over again which is exactly the reason why my FACER APP from my phone was not able to sync up with my watch lol. Everything is working just fine now :+1:

2 Likes

I was switching between a Galaxy Watch 1st gen and my Fossil Carlyle. I would just turn one off before turning on the other one and everything was happy. Other than the fact I had to go into the Facer phone app every time and set the correct watch so it would update. That got to be a real PITA (Pain In The…you know) since Samsung is at the top of the list and Fossil was about half way down. Now I just use the Fossil for testing watch faces on and have it synced to an old phone I don’t use except for that and podcast listening.

1 Like

I went through that just the other day, when my mobile carrier was experiencing issues and their first answer (as usual) is to reset network connections on my phone-- which killed my watch connection and I had to go through the whole PITA setup process. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes