Watch faces not syncing

I am unable to change watch faces. I have tried closing the app and going back in but still nothing. When I click the sync button it doesn’t do anything. I have been using this app since it came out without any problems. I’m using the galaxy watch3. Sometimes the app freezes up and the time gets stuck on the time. Anyone else having these problems?

1 Like

Hi! weird things like this are often fixed by a reboot of the watch, have you tried that yet?

1 Like

There is an issue with the latest Samsung update and Facer which is causing freeze-ups in the Facer app. You need to add your username and information on this thread about the issue. [KNOWN ISSUE] Sporadic Facer freeze on Samsung smartwatches Remember to tag @Facer_Official so they will notice a new person with the issue.

1 Like

Hi @Momma2timer
You should follow the advice of @mrantisocialguy.
Anyway talking about your prob, me too i have had the same prob with my GW 3. Not very often, but from time to time. Temporarily you could solve this issue loading a face from Galaxy store and then going back to facer. In this way all is working again correctly. This trick, for me, solved the prob.

1 Like

Thanks for your response, ok I’m going to check him out and try what you said. Hopefully that works, because it’s becoming a bit of an annoyance

Yes I rebooted it and still doing it.