Watch working in the preview but not on my watch

I have a galaxy watch 4 classic and i have conditionals for opacity and it all works in the preview but when i sync it to my watch it only shows the highest image layer. I know there are problems with the watch itself so I’m wondering if its a watch or a me problem

2 Likes

If you have anything above another object in a set of layers the top object will hide anything below it. Could you post a link to the face with inspection open so we can take a look under the hood and see if we can spot any issues?

1 Like

I had a similar issue with $#DH#%2!=0?100:0$ working to turn off an element on everything except my watch.
I had to add brackets: $(#DH#%2)!=0?100:0$

As above though, nothing like being able to see examples of your expressions in case that is not the issue. Someone here will be able to help.

2 Likes

I should maybe have this as soe kind of stock response as we rearely hear back indicating a success as a failure would normally lead to more reqyests for help.

1 Like

I’ll try adding the brackets in a minute but here is the inspection mode for now

1 Like

also I cant find the variables, i saw them before where are they?

1 Like

The brackets worked thanks! still could use some help finding variables

2 Likes

Is this what you are looking for? https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015184094-Tags

Nice to see Twin Peaks rearing its head here.

1 Like