[Watchface] Aviator mk3a - Silver Premium - Published :)

A configurable silver and black analog watch, in the pilot / aviator style, with sub-dials for sunrise, sunset, steps and battery level and APP launcher.

Tap the centre of the face to display the user guide and unlock the configuration controls.

8 Likes

Man, the screws and that texture on the outer border, nice!

1 Like

Thanks @Rator !

:slight_smile:

This is an awesome face! :+1: :clap:
I like the layout & functionality very much and the graphics I can only dream of doing.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

One minor comment:
Step count feels a bit out of place on a “technical” / “aviator” face.
Would phone battery not be a better fit for the 4th complication?

I don’t have Creator Pro, but guess it is possible to give the user a choice regarding what is displayed in the complications.
If so, then you could add phone battery & perhaps heart rate too; user can choose which 4 to have active on the face. Perhaps not total freedom since the dials are position specific on this face, but some choice would be nice.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion - I’ll keep it in mind for an update/variation. The challenge is how to do it with a limited number of user selectable variables. I have already used them all, so I would have to replace one or find a way to combine the options.

1 Like

Ah, OK. How many user variables do you have available with Pro?

2 Likes

There are 6. All of the tags/variables etc. are detailed in the documentation if you want to check it out - Tags – How can we help?

1 Like

Now published!

:slight_smile:

1 Like