[WatchFace] B Sharp Inspiration Series # 12

I’ve always appreciated how a black minimal face looks on the smart watch. And I’ve always wanted to try to make a cyclops magnifier :grin: Here is my minimalistic, stealthy riff on an iconic design. Very easy to read at-a-glance time and date, battery friendly. And of course, uncompromising B Sharp graphics. Because of its simplicity it will also look great on any smart watch brand or style.

4 Likes

Once again the starburst dial compelled me to make another variation of this design :grin:

3 Likes

This one is awesome! Others too, but this is my favourite…

1 Like

thanks! @safesz Sometimes simple is what looks best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a couple more. Gold, which I always find hard, and blue, which I always find easy :grin:

2 Likes

Simplicity is the hardest way to design !
Conceptually speaking, I like to have a lot of data on my watch
Then, tastes change every day … another advantage to have a smartwatch :wink:
Btw, very nice series :clap:

2 Likes

Okay so be it… is it possible to share that straburts bcgr (clean image)? If not, i understand, but i wish to use this type of texture on my faces, and i cant find something else on the net… THNX anyway, gj dude, keep up these awesome work!

@safesz I don’t share my graphics as my “finishing” details are a unique characteristic of my work, but I’ll tell you how to make this texture yourself, then the result will be your own :slight_smile:

Start with a light gray square file. (Bigger is better) Add noise (experiment with how much, maybe start with 12-15%), apply radial blur selecting “zoom”, again experiment with different amounts for different results. The result will be a bit flat so next apply some lighting via gradient and color overlays. I do this kind of thing through layer styles and blending modes, others do the same thing with adjustment layers. You can also stack layers of this effect to further tinker.

I hope this helps!

thnx but i cant use photoshop… anyway your job is brilliant!

thanks! Can you use gimp? It’s free! and you can do pretty much the same thing.

no, i am using only ulead photoimpact, and i am too old to learn a new program, but will check it… who knows :wink:

I think if you ask for anything again, they will help you, so just feel free to write. I’m ready to help you too :slight_smile: