[WatchFace] Chrono-SE6: DOOM Eternal - Published

What’s up facer community!! I’m still pretty new to the platform, but definitely looking to become a facer partner in the future. Design feedback and recommendations from existing partners would be greatly appreciated. Here’s on of my latest designs inspired by “DOOM Eternal”. The design of the watch was inspired by NIXON’s Chrono-42-20 watches.

Follow me on instagram for upcoming releases, contest, and design inspiration: @artfuldodger788

5 Likes

Nice face, I love me some DOOM! As for some feedback, the only thing I notice that is a bit confusing is the moon phase on the hour hand. At least that’s what I think it is. It’s a clever spot to put it however how do you know what phase it actually is when it shows two different phases throughout the day. Is it correct when the clock reads 12 or 6? Apart from that I think it’s very well done, especially when you’re new to the platform. This inspires me to finish my DOOM face. It’s been sitting in my drafts since December 18, 2018! Haha

Nice!! Doom is a classic for sure. Thanks for the feedback. There’s definitely room for improvement on the moon phase. I added a small arrow to the HR hand to indicate the top side, but it’s not very easy to see.

1 Like