Watchface Digital

3 Likes

Welcome to the Facer.comunity group josefenuqui :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
It is a pleasure that you have joined … this very friendly group, where there are many very good people! …
You have a design that is beautiful … practical and interesting …!!!
I congratulate you!!!
I wish you good luck with your designs :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, welcome to the Facer Community josefenuqui, and congratulations on designing a nice Face, may I suggest adding Icons or Text for the Heart Rate and Steps though, so people will know what they are? Just a thought, it’s your design :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you very much, if it would be a good idea, I will think about how to make them so that they do not change the aesthetics

1 Like

Here are 2 little icons someone else shared before, they are white so I put a Hand pointing at them lol
HR :point_left: Heart Rate
ST :point_left: Steps
As they are white, colour can easily be added in the Creator, and re-sizing is simple :grinning:
If you want to use them, just right click and select Save As…

2 Likes

Wow, Thank you very much, I will add them to the watchface

1 Like

You’re welcome friend, that’s why we’re here, to create, and to help each other :+1:

2 Likes

Done, I already added the icons :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

So I saw and it looks great, you’ve done a really good job here, well done :clap:

1 Like

I agree with my forespeakers, neat face - I love when someone makes a simple, yet great to look at face, which this one surely is! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks You :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Thank You :sunglasses: