[WatchFace] Dot By Dot

Yes, the mad scientist in me has returned. This time, I present to you all a creation that is rather unique, I think, in the grand scheme of all things considered. The seconds countdown counter-clockwise and the dots below the clock are battery indicators. Feedback is always a plus but not required. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Interesting!

Maybe the battery dots below the time could leave some kind of outline behind when they get “turned off” as the battery level goes down? I mention this because after reading your description I was a bit lost since there was only 1 red dot when the watch face loaded for me xD I thought maybe something broke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I had a set of desaturated dots behind those and wasn’t sure how good it looked. I will take another look. Thanks for the feedback!

Edit: I added them back in. Let me know how it looks now.

1 Like

Much better imo! Some kind of reference that shows not only the current level, but also what’s the max, like saying something is a 5 out of 10, it’s a little misleading if you don’t specify the 10 is the top :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Duly noted. My intent was to keep everything either on or off with a minimalist presentation. A little inconsistency isn’t going to kill me.

1 Like