Samsung - Gear S3 Frontier / Classic - Chronograph+ (watchface/stopwatch)
- 12 hours (main, 12 minute step)
- 60 minutes (main, 1 minute step)
- 60 seconds (small, left, 1 second step)
Stopwatch: (activate with ‘stopwatch’ icon)
- sweep seconds (main)
- 30 minutes (small, top, 1 minute step)
- 10 hours (small, bottom, 10 minute step)
(superseded) see below
- Should the main seconds hand just sit on vertical (when not used for stopwatch)? YES
- How big should the icons be? Where should they be placed? What colour, level of contrast (against coloured background)?
- I redid the Tachymeter scale, using my own maths. Is it now correct? (It does NOT match original.)
- Changed seconds sweep hand, to ONLY stopwatch usage.