[Watchface] - Life Now

Let me know what you think. I made all new weather icons and will post them here if asked.

6 Likes

I scrolled through your icon set - well done. So many of the ones I use just fill a generic square, while yours fills out the entire allocated window. That’s the advantage of creating your own. Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks, Took a while but it was worth it. Think I may need to go back thru them and increase their line size by a pt or two so the shading shows up better :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like your weather images. Especially that you made even the night set.

As you write, they are maybe too fine for the displays of watches. They are more images than icons, but good ones. I guess they would look great on phone widget or theme too.

I have similar problem with various gauges I tried to make. They look so good when I have them on PC screen. But on the watch some details are hard to notice and read.

My only suggestion would be yellow sun instead of green one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me. I struggle with colors (cant see them) so all color is hex for me. Must have replaced a couple ff with 00. :smile:

3 Likes

@jlcash61. Colouring in by numbers then. I worked with loads of guys who struggled with colours and spelling. They always came up with tha best ways of doing things.

2 Likes

@russellcresser The complimentary color hex chart is my friend

2 Likes

It amazes me sometimes how when working on circuit boards and/ or wiring panels, even punching down cat5 I can do it faster and better than guys that can see color good. I just see it different than everyone else and learned to adapt.

3 Likes

Bravo my friend, bravo :clap:

2 Likes