[Watchface] Milano - luxury sport style

This face is an offshoot of the watch I designed for the 4th of July. I knew then I’d be developing the layout further, and here’s what it became. I also decided to use this watch as an opportunity to incorporate a 360deg sunrise/sunset wheel. The complication is inspired by the Krayon Anywhere watch, though there is something a little similar in nature though differing in execution on the Journe Astronomic Souveraine, that I’ve been pondering for a while too.

This face features central minutes/hours, small seconds, date, watch/phone battery, and the afore mentioned dial which also has a moon phase in the center. The blue and white wheel adjusts its ratio and position against the 24hr scale to indicate the daily sunrise/sunset time as well as day/night ratio.

A future premium version will have additional color themes as well as integrated selectable Hybrid Mode for essential smart watch info.

Enjoy this FREE release! and be sure to follow B Sharp here on Facer and on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

6 Likes

Classy!

Thanks Rich!

looking good on my Carlyle!

1 Like

Thanks Mattie!